Navigating through Claim Denial Codes and Effective Appeal Writing - On Demand Access
This 90-minute webinar provides resources and tools to assist OMSs and their coding staff in achieving maximum reimbursement for services rendered. The webinar will focus on denial management and the information and actions necessary to reach claim adjudication as well as how to identify missing or insufficient components in the revenue cycle process.
At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Review an explanation of benefits or remittance advice for interpretation.
- Identify Claim Adjustment Reason Codes and Remittance Advice Remark Codes.
- Determine the action necessary for claim adjudication.
- Apply extraction of pertinent information from the provider documentation.
- Compose an effective appeal letter.
An Internet-based CDE/CME Activity
Original Release Date: September 15, 2021
Expiration Date: September 15, 2024
Estimated time to complete this educational activity: 1.5 hours
Method of participation: Self-Study
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|